Provide the Tools to Empower Employees
Learning and practicing good money-management habits helps obtain personal goals - and peace of mind. That's why Worksite Communications created the employee financial education tool: myMoneyPower.
The myMoneyPower program teaches five financial fundamentals that enable individuals to achieve the peace of mind that comes with financial security. This self-assessment tool helps employees better understand and improve their financial status, which in turn helps employers. For Example:
- Provide sound advice to employees in the selection of benefits
- Control unbalanced benefit sales
- Add financial wellness to an overall wellness program
- Learn the five financial fundamentals
- Form a balanced, successful money plan
- Select the right benefit level and contribution amount
- Balance their coverage with other financial decisions
- Take advantage of voluntary plans
Value Added Service
This program is provided by Worksite Communications as a value added component of employee benefit enrollments at no charge to the employer or employees. myMoneyPower is available in group meetings, via telephone or one-on-one meetings.